The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Inspired by rippling rivers and lakes, glassblowers use heat, gravity, and centrifugal force to produce the Thetford Platter’s design.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions : 2⅜″ x 14½″
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
- For detailed care instructions, please read our PRODUCT CARE GUIDE.