Chelsea Optic Bowl
The perfect gift. This bowl starts life as molten glass blown in a mold in the shape of a star. The glassblower spins it on the pontil iron. Galaxies unfurl. No two twists are exactly alike.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Large: 7" H x 13" W x 13" D
- Small: 5" H x 8¾" W x 8¾" D, 54 ounces
- Petite: 3¼" H x 5" W x 5" D, 8 ounces
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
We found other products you might like!