At Simon Pearce, each area of our business plays an integral role in achieving the highest level of creativity and customer satisfaction. We take pride in the quality, integrity, and authenticity of our products. That’s why we strive to hire the most qualified and talented individuals for all our positions. Working together, we create a great working environment.
Simon Pearce is committed to providing its employees with a total compensation package that consists of comprehensive, competitive, and cost-effective benefits; progressive workplace practices; and career and learning opportunities. Below is a partial list of what we offer, beginning on the first of the month following the first day of employment.
- Choice of three medical plans, as well as dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Generous paid time off and a voluntary Donation Bank
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, HRA, HSA, and DCAP)
- Company-matching 401(k)
- Company paid Life, Long-Term Disability, and AD&D insurances
- Supplemental/voluntary Short-Term Disability, additional Life, and AD&D insurance options
- Emergency Loan Program
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee events and outings
- Incredible employee savings on all Simon Pearce products and our restaurant
Interested in a career with Simon Pearce? We invite you to explore our current openings by clicking on the link below.
Don’t see your dream job listed? Send us your resume and let us know what types of positions you’re interested in. We're always looking for talented people to join our team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, protected veteran status, national origin, or disability status. Simon Pearce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Search and apply for jobs by clicking on the link below:
External link notice.
Apply by Mail or Fax
We understand that not everyone feels comfortable applying online. To be considered for one of the above positions, please mail or fax your cover letter and résumé to:
Simon Pearce (US) Inc.
109 Park Road
Windsor, VT 05089
Fax: 802 230 2495