Woodbury Taper Lantern
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 1106
The strong, solid lines and contemporary shape of this lantern, with its radiant glass and hand-forged iron base, make an unforgettable statement. Four shapely pillars of iron frame the distinctive square lantern. Place them in an entryway, to frame a passage or light a path.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- collection: Woodbury
- material: Glass
- style: Casual
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 14 x W 6¼
- category: Candle Lighting
- subcategory: Hurricanes
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- Do not leave candles burning unattended.
- Extinguish candle when the flame reaches two inches above the holder.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Use caution in placing thick pieces of our glass in direct sunlight. The brilliance of the glass can concentrate sunlight on other objects in the room.