Warren Lamp - L
This singularly designed lamp is distinguished by dramatic curves and a slender, graceful taper.see product details
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Height is from the base of the lamp to the finial and width is to the widest point.
- UL listed; 3 way switch; 100-watt maximum.
- All of our glass lamps have “European” wiring which means the cord comes out the top of the lamp instead of the bottom.
- Shade sold separately.
This singularly designed lamp is distinguished by dramatic curves and a slender, graceful taper. Pair it with one of our decorative lampshades to create an ideal lighting fixture for any room. Handmade by our master glassblowers, the Warren Lamp measures 18 inches tall by 9 inches across at the widest point.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 30 x W 9|
Linen Barrel Shade - Gray - 15 Inch
These versatile shades create an intimate circle of light and were designed to complement many Simon Pearce lamps in glass and pottery.see product details
- Made of linen.
- We recommend regular, dry dusting.
|country origin:||Made in P. R. China|
|measurement:||H 16 x W 15 x D 10|