PURE Vela Bowl
Each Pure piece is handmade, please allow 3 weeks for delivery
The soothing freshness of a spring rain is artistically portrayed in the one-of-a-kind Vela Bowl. Master artisans use centuries-old glassblowing techniques to capture bubbles within the glass. Concentric circles and an asymmetrical edge lend visual intrigue to this unforgettable piece. Display it alone as a striking work of art, or use it to present condiments, caviar, and fruit.
Due to the handmade nature of this premier glass bowl, specific dimensions may vary. The moment you see and hold the unforgettable Vela Bowl, you’ll understand why it’s part of our Signature Collection.see product details
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Delivery may take four to six weeks.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 4 x W 15 x D 15|
|subcategory:||Serving & Centerpiece Bowls|