PURE Vela Bowl
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 1265
Each Pure piece is handmade, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
The soothing freshness of a spring rain is artistically portrayed in the one-of-a-kind Vela Bowl. Master artisans use centuries-old glassblowing techniques to capture bubbles within the glass. Concentric circles and an asymmetrical edge lend visual intrigue to this unforgettable piece. Display it alone as a striking work of art, or use it to present condiments, caviar, and fruit.
Due to the handmade nature of this premier glass bowl, specific dimensions may vary. The moment you see and hold the unforgettable Vela Bowl, you’ll understand why it’s part of our Signature Collection.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Delivery may take four to six weeks.
- collection: Pure
- material: Glass
- style: Contemporary
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 4 x W 15
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving & Centerpiece Bowls
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- It’s dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.