Thick Wall Salad Bowl - 13 Inch
Handmade in Ireland by Glenn Lucas Woodturning.
Item # 3447
Each Thick Wall Salad Bowl starts in a kiln where locally sourced hardwood is dried slowly for up to eight weeks and then hand-turned on a lathe to produce a pure original form. The bowl is finished with natural oils to protect the wood and maintain the richness of the grain.Read More
You May Also Like
- Handmade in Ireland by Glenn Lucas Woodturning.
- Also available in 11" and 15".
- material: Wood
- style: Home Accent
- country origin: Made in Ireland
- measurement: W 13
- category: Bowl
- subcategory: Bowls
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap; towel dry immediately.
- Periodically apply a thin coat of Simon Pearce Wood Oil to prevent drying or cracking.
- Do not soak or place in a dishwasher.
- Avoid storing near a heat source.
- Do not place damp metal on wood pieces; this may cause a black stain.
- Never leave wood pieces on a wet surface.