Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 1249
Our resplendent Thetford line requires the masterful application of heat, gravity, and centrifugal force to create each one-of-a-kind piece. The master artisans of Simon Pearce adhere to a painstaking, time-honored glassworking process that is rewarded by an alluringly detailed work of functional art.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- collection: Thetford
- material: Glass
- style: Casual
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 2⅜ x W 14½
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Platters
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- It’s dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.