Teak Spoons - S - Set of 4
Made in Thailand.
Item # 4065
Designate these as your gelato spoons, use with our PURE Riverstone Terrarium (small) as a distinctive saltcellar on the table, or keep on hand for condiment serving. Anyway you use them, you are supporting artisans in Southeast Asia, who have used reclaimed teak wood to carve these utensils, thereby helping them improve their living standards at home.
All sales are final.
You May Also Like
- Designed by Be Home, of the Bay Area, California
- Developed through relationships with families and cooperatives in Vietnam, Thailand, India, Bolivia and Tunisia
- This piece handmade in Thailand
- material: Teak
- style: Home Accent
- country origin: Made in Thailand
- measurement: H ¼ x W ¾ x D 6
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving Utensils
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap; towel dry immediately.
- Periodically apply a thin coat of Simon Pearce Wood Oil to prevent drying or cracking.
- Do not soak or place in a dishwasher.
- Avoid storing near a heat source.
- Do not place damp metal on wood pieces; this may cause a black stain.
- Never leave wood pieces on a wet surface.