Inspired by the layered landscapes of Stowe Mountain in Vermont, the Stowe Lamp has layers of wrapped glass giving it both visual and tactile appeal.Shade sold separately see product details
- Due to the freeform nature of this piece, sizes and shapes will vary
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Height is from the base of the lamp to the finial and width is to the widest point.
- UL listed; 3 way switch; 100-watt maximum.
- All of our glass lamps have “European” wiring which means the cord comes out the top of the lamp instead of the bottom.
- Shade sold separately.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 24½ x W 8|