Silver Lake Tall Vase
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 5170
Enjoy an elegant display for your table, buffet, mantle, and more with the Silver Lake Tall Vase. Silver Lake glassware is inspired by the ice formations that form along the cliffs and streams of Vermont during winter. The tall vase features a graceful, inverted bell design with a softly flared rim and sturdy base. Made from pristine, clear, lead-free glass, this vase is shaped and finished by the master glassblowers of Simon Pearce, who work in teams of two to individually craft each piece and lend a distinctly unique flair.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- collection: SilverLake
- material: Glass
- style: Casual
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 10¼ x W 5¾
- category: Vases
- subcategory: Vases
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.