Inspired by the ice formations found along streams and cliffs in Vermont in the winter, the Silver Lake Pendant features a gently flared rim and cylindrical shape. Designed and made at our world-renowned glass workshops in Vermont, the debut pendant collection from Simon Pearce is handcrafted by master artisans using centuries-old techniques and the finest natural materials. Our glass, known for its excellent clarity and light refraction, is 100% lead-free.
- Each pendant is handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers; please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- 100% lead-free glass shade offers clarity and excellent light refraction
- Polished nickel hardware with a white porcelain socket included; Socket color may differ from image shown
- 6 feet of suspension wire and 6 feet of supply cord included; professional installation recommended
- Uses a maximum 60 watt bulb
- Light bulb shown is not included. CFL light bulbs are included where required by law
- Weight 4 lbs.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- We recommend installation by a qualified professional.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 12 x W 6 x D 6|