Replete with artistically pleasing asymmetry and available in three distinct sizes, the Silver Lake Serving Bowl makes a stunning addition to any table arrangement or household display. Our Silver Lake glassware captures the essence of pristine Vermont winters, boasting an elaborately crafted rippled texture that draws upon the heart of Vermont winters, with pieces that capture the texture and light reflection of natural ice formations found in streams and cliffs. Each piece is handmade by our skilled artisans in our glassblowing studios.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 6½ x W 10 x D 10|
|subcategory:||Serving & Centerpiece Bowls|