Shelburne Vase - L
The folds of the Shelburne Vase capture and brilliantly refract light. A classic look, it's most often used with large, traditional bouquets.see product details
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Also available in S and M.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 11 x W 7½ x D 7½|