Shelburne Lamp - S
The Shelburne Lamp's folds capture and brilliantly refract its own light. A classic look, this is popular in traditional homes.see product details
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Height is from the base of the lamp to the finial and width is to the widest point.
- UL listed; push switch; 75-watt maximum.
- All of our glass lamps have “European” wiring which means the cord comes out the top of the lamp instead of the bottom.
- Shade sold separately.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 17 x W 6¾ x D 6¾|
Linen Empire Shade - Sugar - 13 Inch
The clean simplicity of our 100% linen lampshades are the perfect accent to our glass and pottery lamps. Select the Linen Empire Shade in one of several available sizes.see product details
- 100% Linen in Sugar color.
- Available in 4 sizes to fit any lamp.
- Lampshade spider made from nickel.
- We recommend regular, dry dusting.
|country origin:||Made in P. R. China|
|measurement:||H 9¼ x W 13 x D 5|