Stylish in any room, contemporary to classic, this broad-based hurricane is inspired by Paul Revere’s iconic silver bowl. The tailored shape of our Revere Hurricane is the result of decades (if not centuries) of glassblowing expertise. The grand, round base and short stem rise to a flared lip that spills over with light (or flowers or chocolates or artichokes).
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Designed by Simon Pearce himself.
- Includes complimentary 2 x 3 pillar, handmade in America.
- Also available in M and L.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Extinguish candles before the flame reaches the base.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 5¼ x W 4½ x D 4½|