Revere Hurricane - S
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 1586
Stylish in any room, contemporary to classic, this broad-based hurricane is inspired by Paul Revere’s iconic silver bowl. The tailored shape of our Revere Hurricane is the result of decades (if not centuries) of glassblowing expertise. The grand, round base and short stem rise to a flared lip that spills over with light (or flowers or chocolates or artichokes).
Engraved orders may take up to 6 weeks for delivery. Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Designed by Simon Pearce himself.
- Includes complimentary 2 x 3 pillar, handmade in America.
- Also available in M and L.
- collection: Revere
- material: Glass
- style: Classic
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 5¼ x W 4½ x D 4½
- category: Candle Lighting
- subcategory: Hurricanes
- engraving allowed: true
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- Do not leave candles burning unattended.
- Extinguish candle when the flame reaches two inches above the holder.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Use caution in placing thick pieces of our glass in direct sunlight. The brilliance of the glass can concentrate sunlight on other objects in the room.