PURE Wrap Bowl
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 5314
The new PURE Wrap Bowl design was inspired by the sinuous forms of Vermont rivers and streams. While the vessel is spun on a pontil iron the glassblower wraps strands of molten glass around the form to create the unique patterns. The Simon Pearce PURE Collection is an exclusive range of contemporary glass vessels, designed and created at our world-renowned glassblowing studios in Windsor, Vermont.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Delivery may take four to six weeks.
- collection: Pure
- material: Glass
- style: Contemporary
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 5 x W 18
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving & Centerpiece Bowls
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- It’s dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.