PURE Wide Vase
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 5282
The rolling foothills of the Green Mountains that surround the Simon Pearce workshops in Vermont inspired the new PURE Wide Vase design. The voluminous oval form and fluid lines make it ideal to use it as a terrarium. The Simon Pearce PURE Collection is an exclusive range of contemporary glass vessels, designed and created at our world-renowned glassblowing studios in Windsor, Vermont.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Delivery may take four to six weeks.
- collection: Pure
- material: Glass
- style: Contemporary
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 17 x W 10
- category: Vases
- subcategory: Vases
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- It’s dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.