PURE Tall Bowl
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 5284
The Ottauquechee River—where the original Simon Pearce workshop in Quechee, Vermont, is located—inspired the new PURE Tall Bowl design. In order to achieve the desired height, two glassblowers work as a team to form each bowl through a challenging process of heating and re-heating glass. The Simon Pearce PURE Collection is an exclusive range of contemporary glass vessels, designed and created at our world-renowned glassblowing studios in Windsor, Vermont.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Delivery may take four to six weeks.
- collection: Pure
- material: Glass
- style: Contemporary
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 10 x W 12 x D 12
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving & Centerpiece Bowls
- capacity: 324 oz
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.