The Ottauquechee River—where the original Simon Pearce workshop in Quechee, Vermont, is located—inspired the new PURE Tall Bowl design. In order to achieve the desired height, two glassblowers work as a team to form each bowl through a challenging process of heating and re-heating glass. The Simon Pearce PURE Collection is an exclusive range of contemporary glass vessels, designed and created at our world-renowned glassblowing studios in Windsor, Vermont.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Delivery may take four to six weeks.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 10 x W 12 x D 12|
|subcategory:||Serving & Centerpiece Bowls|