The Champlain Vase design was inspired by the smooth, undulating shores of Lake Champlain—Vermont’s largest body of water. Designed and created at our world-renowned glassblowing studios in Windsor, Vermont. Underscoring the talent within our glassblowing teams, each one-of-a-kind piece is handcrafted by the same artisans who make our core glass.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Also available in S.
- Delivery may take four to six weeks.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 11 x W 7|