PURE Champlain Dish
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 5332
The new PURE Champlain Dish design was inspired by the smooth, undulating shores of Lake Champlain—Vermont’s largest body of water. The new Simon Pearce PURE Collection is an exclusive range of contemporary glass vessels, designed and created at our world-renowned glassblowing studios in Windsor, Vermont. Underscoring the talent within our glassblowing teams, each one-of-a-kind piece is handcrafted by the same artisans who make our core glass.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Delivery may take four to six weeks.
- collection: Pure
- material: Glass
- style: Contemporary
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 2½ x W 13½
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving & Centerpiece Bowls
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- It’s dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.