Navy Diving Helmet Tote Bag
Cricket Radio has created Vermont’s take on the heirloom designer bag. It is meticulously constructed and sewn from 100% natural linen and supple leather. The exterior linen is toothy and durable, while the bag’s lining is finely woven and soft. The attributes are so many they require a bulleted list! (see below).see product details
- Sustainable, 100% Italian linen that softens with each wash
- Hand sewn and printed in Shelburne, Vermont, by Cricket Radio, using eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Extra soft Buffalo leather locally sourced in USA
- Holds its shape due to the quilted interfacing sewn in between the lining and bag.
- 5” wide leather base for ample storage
- Lining printed with all over ‘anchor chain’ print
- Two bar tacked, interior pockets, one perfect for a smart phone (2 7/8”w x 4 3/4”H), one larger (4 7/8”w x 4 ¾”H)
- Exterior of bag made from heavier, upholstery weight linen.
- Magnetic snap closure, reinforced
- All sales final.
- Machine-washable with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Air dry flat. Iron on low heat.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 14 x W 19 x D 7|