Navy Color Block Board - S
Made in America
Item # 5643
This baguette cutting board will serve you well in the kitchen but also catch your eye while on display in between uses. Use one side, and keep the other side of this beauty spotless so you can hang it nearby or lean it against the backsplash to enjoy its nautically inspired design, including the navy milk paint accent.Read More
You May Also Like
- Made in Philly of Pennsylvania grown Sycamore.
- Designed by Robert True Ogden, of Lostine, who collaborates & crafts with local artisans to design sustainably.
- Navy milk paint is food safe.
- material: Sycamore
- style: Home Accent
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H ½ x W 7 x D 16
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Cutting & Serving Boards
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap; towel dry immediately.
- Periodically apply a thin coat of Simon Pearce Wood Oil to prevent drying or cracking.
- Do not soak or place in a dishwasher.
- Avoid storing near a heat source.
- Do not place damp metal on wood pieces; this may cause a black stain.
- Never leave wood pieces on a wet surface.