Some of the most sublime designs come straight from nature, and here the maple leaf inspires an interpretation in glimmering glass. We sculpt these leaf bowls in clay, then cast them in glass with botanical details intact: this serving piece swerves and swoops, with sides curling up to capture treats for your autumn entertaining, or those bangles and beads on the dressing table—or imagine it holding a single tealight, the flame dancing and light playing off the bowl’s curves.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 2 x W 5 x D 5|
|subcategory:||Serving & Centerpiece Bowls|