Complimentary Shipping on Orders over $250.
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 1408
This fabulous carafe, with its wide base (for better aeration) and flared neck, takes the creativity and skill of two glassblowers to make it. The brilliance of the glass enhances the true color of the treasure inside: burgundy, plum, or the occasional bird of paradise.
For ENGRAVED ORDERS needed by Christmas
Please call our Customer Care Center
1-800-774-5277 Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- collection: Madison
- material: Glass
- style: Classic
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 8¼ x W 8
- category: Barware
- subcategory: Carafes
- engraving allowed: true
- capacity: 32 oz
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- It’s dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.