Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 4472
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
Simon Pearce will DONATE 20% of THE PROFITS from the sales of the KP LoveYourBrain Bowl to the Kevin Pearce Fund.
Many people have asked how they can get involved and make a difference for others. Simon Pearce designed a glass bowl to help make meaningful connections.
Pia Pearce, Kevin’s mother and co-founder of Simon Pearce along with her husband Simon, says that the KP LoveYourBrain Bowl was designed to inspire others to support this worthy mission and to give back to a community who stood by them throughout the journey. “As close as our family is, we could not have gotten through this without the many people around the world who reached out with their support and personal stories,” says Pia. “So in return, we’re doing what we do best: making glass that people enjoy…and in the process we hope to raise money to assist others in similar challenging situations.”
When you purchase a KP LoveYourBrain Bowl, Simon Pearce will donate 20% of the profits to the Kevin Pearce Fund.
The Kevin Pearce Fund
Simon Pearce has established the Kevin Pearce Fund, whose mission is
to support organizations that enrich and enhance the lives of families
and individuals affected by brain injury, Down syndrome, and other
The Kevin Pearce Fund was created in partnership with the Vermont
Community Foundation to help fund organizations nationally that support
families who face the types of challenges the Pearces experienced while
helping Kevin during his recovery after a near-fatal accident.
Click here to make a direct donation to the fund.
- collection: Classic
- material: Glass
- style: Classic
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 2⅛ W 5 x D 5
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving & Centerpiece Bowls
- capacity: 4 oz
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- It’s dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.