The narrow-tipped leaves of a Vermont Birch tree inspire the gorgeously tactile design of our Birch Leaf Centerpiece Bowl. Seemingly blown in on an autumn breeze, the leaves here have settled into the bowl in a natural, overlapping pattern, while the subtly undulating rim echoes the organic mood. Showcase seasonal bounty in this generously sized bowl—floating florals in the spring, bright citrus fruits for summer, fall’s harvest of striped gourds, and a warm, soul-satisfying soup come winter.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||W 13½ X D 6|
|subcategory:||Serving & Centerpiece Bowls|