- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Looks So Real
While visiting VT a few years back, my husband and I shopped at Simon Pearce factory story there. I was fascinated with all their products, but fell in love with this little gem. I only picked up one ice cube and use it as a paperweight. I can attest that I receive at least one compliment a day on this item. People always pick it up and then ask where its from, which, of course, I tell them Simon Pearce.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 1¼ x W 1¼ x D 1¼|