Hartland Lamp - L
Our master glassblowers painstakingly fuse nine separate pieces of glass, each handblown, to create a lamp that brilliantly refracts its own light.see product details
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Height is from the base of the lamp to the finial and width is to the widest point.
- UL listed; push switch; 75-watt maximum.
- All of our glass lamps have “European” wiring which means the cord comes out the top of the lamp instead of the bottom.
- Shade sold separately.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 26 x W 6½ x D 6½|