Glass Coin Napkin Ring
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 2014
Whether you’re hosting a casual luncheon, a formal dinner, or an intimate meal for two, you want your table presentation to go off without a hitch. This Glass Coin Napkin Ring lends the perfect detail to your settings. It features three glass coins on a narrow band, with a wraparound twisted wire that forms a delicate pattern and accentuates the clarity of the glass.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- material: Glass
- style: Home Accent
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 2 x W 2¼
- category: Table Linens
- subcategory: Napkin Rings
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Use caution in placing thick pieces of our glass in direct sunlight. The brilliance of the glass can concentrate sunlight on other objects in the room.