Our Westport Cocktail Pitcher resembles a modernist sculpture blown from molten glass art with a very practical side. It’s a versatile vessel: fill it with icy, perfectly blended cocktails for parties, air your favorite red wine for dinner, serve homemade lemonade on the porch, or use this pitcher’s soaring, angular lines to showcase long-stemmed florals. This cocktail pitcher coordinates beautifully with the rest of our Westport barware line.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 12½ x W 3¾ x D 3¾|