This beauty is more than skin-deep. After all, it was forged in fire. Perfect proportion—tapered waist, broad shoulders, prismatic glass. On the windowsill, this pitcher inspires delicious drinks and creative arrangements: water, ferns, and bittersweet.see product details
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 8½ x W 7½ x D 5⅜|