Terrafirma Ceramics is a working pottery studio located in the heart of New York City, designing and producing handmade functional American art Pottery. Known for its unique dinnerware and tabletop accessories, Terrafirma was founded in 1980 by artist Ellen Evans.
- Made by Terrafirma Ceramics, Inc, just over the bridge from NYC, in Astoria, NY.
- Each collectible and copyrighted design is signed by the designer/founder, Ellen Evans, with her name, the name of the piece, ‘Made in USA’ and the year.
- Rimmed bottom allows for easy gripping at edges of plate.
- Hand-wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not place in oven or microwave.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H ¾ x W 13 x D 13|