Cobalt Dot Charger Plate - 13 Inch
It is no wonder this pottery caught Simon’s eye. Each piece is handmade with a bisque colored stoneware exterior that shows the potter’s marks, and an interior of bright pattern, texture and contrast, in fine porcelain. Use this charger to platform your dinner plates or show off a cake or torte. It is also the perfect size for a cheese and fruit platter. And yet, you could hang it on the wall alone or collaged with other Terrafirma pieces of different shapes and patterns, to create art for your wall! The design and color of this piece make it a perfect choice for a coastal home. Each piece is signed.see product details
- Made by Terrafirma Ceramics, Inc, just over the bridge from NYC, in Astoria, NY.
- Each collectible and copyrighted design is signed by the designer/founder, Ellen Evans, with her name, the name of the piece, ‘Made in USA’ and the year.
- Rimmed bottom allows for easy gripping at edges of plate.
- Hand-wash in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not place in oven or microwave.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H ¾ x W 13 x D 13|
|subcategory:||Serving Platters, Plates, & Chargers|