Cherry Serving Set
Handmade in Vermont.
Item # 5460
Vermont artisans create these unique serving sets using traditional techniques with unparalleled attention to detail. Each piece is finished with pure Vermont beeswax and food safe mineral oil, ensuring you will enjoy these serving sets for years to come.Read More
- Handmade in Vermont.
- Hand-carved from cherry wood.
- material: Cherry
- style: Home Accent
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: W 3 x D 13
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap; towel dry immediately.
- Periodically apply a thin coat of Simon Pearce Wood Oil to prevent drying or cracking.
- Do not soak or place in a dishwasher.
- Avoid storing near a heat source.
- Do not place damp metal on wood pieces; this may cause a black stain.
- Never leave wood pieces on a wet surface.