The Chelsea Optic Platter reveals its star-shaped origins: molten glass in the shape of a star, spun into glass. Beautiful when placed in the middle of the kitchen counter, brimming to its ruffled rim with fresh figs or special stones.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|measurement:||H 2¾ x W 17½ x D 17½|
|subcategory:||Serving Platters, Plates, & Chargers|