Chelsea Optic Platter
Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
Item # 4166
The Chelsea Optic Platter reveals its star-shaped origins: molten glass in the shape of a star, spun into glass. Beautiful when placed in the middle of the kitchen counter, brimming to its ruffled rim with fresh figs or special stones.Read More
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- collection: Chelsea
- material: Glass
- style: Traditional
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 2¾ x W 17½ x D 17½
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving Platters, Plates, & Chargers
With appropriate care, your lead-free glass will retain its brilliance indefinitely.
- It’s dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe.
- Extreme temperature changes, such as with very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack.
- Do not place in a freezer.