Black Walnut-Maple Bread Tray
Handmade in America.
Item # 5809
Master woodturner Spencer Peterman repurposes fallen trees from western Massachusetts to create these one-of-a-kind trays. Peterman finely sands and hand turns the pieces, and then finishes them with beeswax and mineral oil to prevent cracks and ensure a food-safe surface. Pile them high with breakfast-in-bed repasts, keep one out year-round as a kitchen counter bread tray, or place one in your home office for a particularly beautiful inbox.Read More
- Handmade by Spencer Peterman
- Repurposed from fallen trees
- Handcarved in America
- material: Walnut
- style: Home Accent
- country origin: Made in USA
- measurement: H 2½ x W 17½ x D 9
- category: Home Decor
- subcategory: Trays
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap; towel dry immediately.
- Periodically apply a thin coat of Simon Pearce Wood Oil to prevent drying or cracking.
- Do not soak or place in a dishwasher.
- Avoid storing near a heat source.
- Do not place damp metal on wood pieces; this may cause a black stain.
- Never leave wood pieces on a wet surface.