Barre Bowl - L 2nd
Sometimes, tradition is just a starting point. The Barre Bowl takes off in its own direction. Contemporary, confident, with an asymmetrical wave in its shape, this bowl is a modern dance in glass. Perfect in the spare lines of a modern kitchen or in a hillside cabin. Fill it with spring salad, gorgeous greens, raspberries, ginger-carrot soup.
All sales are final on second quality glass and pottery.
see product details
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
|country origin:||Made in USA|
|subcategory:||Serving & Centerpiece Bowls|