Baking Gift Set
Made in America
Item # 6112
Paring the book “Sweet” with these colored nesting bowls from Gleena Pottery Studio creates just the right mix of inspiration, whimsy and function. Both items can be used everyday, but are works of art in their own right, making them great gifts. See all the details, below!Read More
- Valerie Gordon, who owns Valerie’s Confections, in Los Angeles, wrote “Sweet”.
- The recipes are organized into 8 dessert categories
- Exquisite photography reveals desserts that are works of art for our meal.
- There are great hints throughout, such as how to create and assemble the layer cake of your dreams
- The bowls have a handmade round shape, with delicate edges and are glazed in soft, almost matte colors
- Asya, the potter, signs the bottom of the largest bowl, with “Gleena”, which means “clay” in Russian.
- The bowls are designed with spouts, making them useful for baking, but are so pretty; you could display or use them decoratively in between uses.
- style: Home Accent
- country origin: Made in USA
- category: Serveware
- subcategory: Serving & Centerpiece Bowls
- Wipe with damp cloth after use.