Sales are final on all engraved items. Returns will NOT be accepted. To ensure you are pleased with your purchase, please review the following tips:
- Check to be sure your capitalization, spelling,and punctuation are as you want them. The text that you enter will be the EXACT text engraved on your item.
- Please make sure the font you have selected is the font you want. You may choose from four font styles, which appear on the font drop-down selector: Garamond, Avenir, Snell RoundHand and Zapf Chancery. For a clean, contemporary look, choose Avenir. Garamond works well for a more traditional treatment. For monograms or congratulatory messages, you might try the Snell RoundHand or Zapf Chancery scripts. It’s fun to try your message in each font to see which you prefer.
- For smaller pieces like stemware, barware, small bowls, vases, and so on, we recommend engraving only initials or monograms due to space limitations.
- When entering a monogram, enter the initials in the normal sequence (ABC). Our program will place the surname initial in the center. (ACB).
- Each product has a limit on the number of characters that can be engraved. Experiment with the wording and font on your product, so you get a pleasing final result.
- Our skilled engravers will ensure that your item looks as good as, or better than the digital image in the preview.
- You can create additional lines of text on a product by pressing Enter or Return. When you create a second line on the Celebration Bowl, that line will read correctly facing upward along the bottom of the bowl, rather than continue to wrap around the rim of the bowl.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for engraving and delivery. (Rush options are available for an additional fee.)
If you have questions or special requests, please contact Customer Care at 800-774-5277.