Complimentary Shipping on Orders over $250.
At Simon Pearce, each area of our business plays an integral role in achieving the highest level of creativity and customer satisfaction. We take pride in the quality, integrity, and authenticity of our products. That’s why we strive to hire the most qualified and talented individuals for all our positions. Working together, we create a great working environment.
Simon Pearce is committed to providing its employees with a total compensation package that consists of comprehensive, competitive, and cost-effective benefits; progressive workplace practices; and career and learning opportunities. Below is a partial list of what we offer, beginning on the first of the month after one full month of service.
- Competitive health-care plan, including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Generous paid time off and a voluntary Donation Bank
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401(k)
- Company-subsidized life, short-term and long-term disability, and AD&D insurances
- Supplemental/voluntary life and AD&D insurance options
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee events and outings
- Incredible employee savings on all Simon Pearce products
Simon Pearce is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in a career with Simon Pearce? We invite you to explore our current openings by clicking on the positions listed below.
Windsor, VT (Home Headquarters)
- Accounting Assistant
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Design Internships
- Senior Digital Designer
- Senior Software Developer
- Quality Control Assistant/Grinding Technician
Click on a position above to complete an online application. Include a brief cover letter explaining, as you feel appropriate, your qualifications and current situation, how you could contribute to our organization, and your expectations for this position. Due to size limitations, please save your cover letter and résumé in the same document and upload.
Apply by Mail or Fax
We understand that not everyone feels comfortable applying online. To be considered for one of the above positions, please mail or fax your cover letter and résumé to:
Simon Pearce (US) Inc.
109 Park Road
Windsor, VT 05089
Fax: 802 230 2495